Women Transforming India (WTI) Awards launched by NITI Aayog, Government of India and the United Nations in India, in collaboration with DICE Districts is inviting stories of exceptional women entrepreneurs who are breaking boundaries and challenging stereotypes through businesses, enterprises and initiatives. Women Transforming India is built on the Government of India’s commitment to advance gender equality.
- Open for Indian women citizens.
- Must be an entrepreneur.
- Must have strategies to impact communities.
- Must have some innovative solutions to address some key development challenges.
- Focusing on Women and Entrepreneurship this year, there will be wide publicity by the Government of India.
- NITI Aayog will recognise, award and encourage the powerful women in India’s workforce.
- Unlocking the full potential of women in the world of entrepreneurship.
- Ensurement of Gender parity in India.
- Either Nominate on behalf of the individual or by the individual herself.
- Or give a missed call on +917042648877.
- Click Here to read the Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria.
- For more information visit the Website
The last date for applying is 30th June 2018.