Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate with broad operation worldwide. The key sectors are Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense. L&T Construction is India’s largest construction organization, ranked among the world’s top 30 contractors. It is known for transforming cityscapes and landscapes for the past seven decades.
L&T construction invites application to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology and Management. It will sponsor you to complete this 24 months course. It is an opportunity to build your career in Project management and Execution. The course session will start from July 2018. In addition, the selection process will depend up on your written test, interview and medical test.
- Applicants who re expected to pass B.E/B.Tech in 2018 from a recognised Indian university/institute.
- Should be first class graduates in core civil/core Electrical engineering.
- Must secure at least 65% in B.E/B.Tech. Read This
- The candidate will get Rs. 13,400 per month for 24 months.
- Sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
- You will get employment in the company on successful completion of your course.
- Apply Here
- Registered and shortlisted candidates will appear for an online test on 18th Feb 2018 and an interview in March 2018.
- The company in co-ordination with IIT Madras/Delhi and NIT Tiruchirapalli/Surathkal will conduct an interview.
- The final shortlist of selected candidates will depend on medical test.
- For more detail visit Website
The last date to apply is 27th December 2017.