To accomplish the dream of turning into a ‘Power-surplus’ India, Navachar, an innovation challenge by Bajaj Electricals Ltd aims at discovering answers. As the name itself depicts, it respects the brightest of minds to create innovative solutions to the urging problems faced by India’s electricity sector. The most innovative solutions can win cash prizes of up to Rs. 600,000. Bajaj Electricals Ltd is providing this opportunity to execute your solution at scale.
Take on the following challenges that you would like to tackle –
- Design a revolutionary Monopole Transmission Tower (Cutting-Edge transmission tower will be a game changer). See #Challenge 1
- Create a futuristic Mechanism to power electrical devices that will keep basic electrical appliances running even during power cuts. See #Challenge 2
- Design a ‘Made-For-India’ multi-utility light. Design a swiss army knife equivalent of a portable light that will fulfill the needs of a billion Indians. See #Challenge 3
- Working Professionals.
- Remember, you have to be the owner and creator of the ideas or solutions that you submit to be eligible.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 300,000 + Goodies.
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 200,000 + Goodies.
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 100,000 + Goodies.
- Bajaj Electrical may offer a Royalty deal to winning entries.
- Mentorship + interact with distinguished leaders like the JMD of Bajaj Electricals.
- Create real impacts on billion Indians transform their lives.
- Funds will be allocated to you so that you can create a prototype or proof of concept.
- Click Here to register first.
- Then fill the application form with proper details after logging in.
- Top 10 shortlisted solutions will be announced on 15th Jan 2018 who will proceed to the next round.
- Visit the Website
The last date to register and submit your ideas is 30th December 2017.