A 4 day workshop on Mediation and Principles of Domestic & International Arbitration is being conducted by ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT). This workshop is conducted to provide participants with core mediation skills and hands-on experience through different simulations.
The first 2 days of the workshop will dwell in training in Arbitration and its core skills while the next 2 days will be for Mediation training sessions. Read the Schedule of the workshop.
Date & Venue – 20th-23rd January 2018 at ILS Law College, Pune.
- ILS students.
- Non-ILS students of Law.
- Law professionals.
The participants will get 3 certificates (Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions) –
- Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Trust (PACT).
- Catherine Davidson Mediation Services (CDMS) for the Mediation Workshop.
- Certificate of participation for the 2-day training in Domestic and International commercial arbitration by the ADR Cell of ILSCA.
- Register Here with correct details.
- Once registration is finished, you will receive a confirmation email through the official email-id of the workshop ([email protected]) from the Organizing Committee (OC) for a link to ensure payment.
- The registration fee includes certificates, reading material, lunch and tea for the entire workshop except for accommodation. [ILS students – Rs. 2500 + GST (18%); Non-ILS students – Rs. 3500 + GST (18%); Professionals – Rs. 5000 + GST (18%)].
- Make your payment within 5 days from the day the participant receives the link from the OC.
- Submit the hardcopy of your payment receipt at the time of the workshop.
- Visit the Webpage
The last date of registration is 10th January 2018. The seats are restricted to only 80 (on first come, first serve basis).