INSEAD, a graduate business school with campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East is now inviting applications for INSEAD Fellowship for the Ph.D program. INSEAD’s PhD in Management is an extremely intensive and rigorous 5 years full-time doctoral degree in business.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply with a master’s/bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For this program, you must relocate to either the Singapore or Fontainebleau campuses.
- Ability to communicate and work in English.
- Tuition fee is fully covered for the 5 years of the program –
>> Coursework fees for the first 2 years of the program.
>> Dissertation fees for the last 3 years.
- Stipend to cover living expenses and accommodation.
- Additional stipend for conference and research. See Here
- International comprehensive health insurance coverage for student, spouse and children.
- Fill and submit the application form Here
- The application form includes –
1. Profile: personal information, test results, academic background, professional background etc.
2. Statement of Purpose or letter of motivation in 1500 words.
3. Statement of Integrity.
- Documents required –
1. Photograph (passport size) in JPEG or GIF format.
2. Application fee of 50 € to be paid online by credit card.
3. Scanned copy (PDF) of CV/Resume.
4. Scanned copy (PDF) of official grade transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificates with certified translation in English.
5. Scanned copy (PDF) of official GMAT or GRE score report.
6. Scanned copy (PDF) of original TOEFL score report.
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- For more details, visit the Website
The last date to apply is 2nd January 2018.