To assure the importing countries with quality requirements at all levels of supply chain, Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) introduced Hortinet which covers all fruits and vegetables under the ambit of a traceability system. Currently, Hortinet system incorporates 14 vegetables (Curry leaf, Okra, Ivy gourd, Drumstick, Flat beans, Long beans, French beans, Cluster beans, Bottle gourd, Green chilly, Potato, Bitter gourd and Eggplant) and 3 fruits (Mango, Grapes and Pomegranate).
In this regard, APEDA welcomes entries to project a logo with a tagline for Hortinet Traceability System. The logo ought to represent farm to fork traceability of the various horticulture produce covered under this system for export from India.
- APEDA employees and their family members are not permitted to take part in this competition.
- Entries produced on behalf of another person would not be rejected subject to the person have only 1 entry in the contest. This is an individual contest and joint submissions by 2 or more persons will be rejected.
- The proof of eligibility may be asked at any time till the contest is open.
- The winner will be awarded an amount of Rs. 50,000.
- Register first to submit your task.
- The logo should be designed in high resolution (JPG, PNG or CDR/AI colour format) with minimum 300 DPI.
- The size of the winning logo may vary from 4 cms x 4 cms to 60 cms x 60 cms and should be usable on social media and printed materials.
- The logo should be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Read Terms & Conditions
- For more information, visit the Website
The last date to apply is 31st December 2017, 11.59 pm.