Addressing the social issues prevailing in the society, Knowledge Steez is calling out curious moviemakers to showcase their talent by competing with their fellow participants. Moviemaking Competition 2018 challenges the competitors to bring life to their ideas onscreen. Grab the chance and bring out the best in you through the camera lens.
The topic of this competition is Human Rights, Women Rights, Women Empowerment, Child Rights, and Rights of disabled persons etc.
- No course/education qualifications required.
- Duration of the movie should be 3-6 minutes in English or Hindi.
- There should be no copyright violation.
- IPR of the video will be with Knowledge Steez.
- Any person or organisation from India or foreign countries are eligible to submit their entries.
- The video will be screened at either the National or International Conference organised by Knowledge Steez in the month of June and December respectively.
- Tablets will be awarded to the first and second place winners.
- Next top five entries will be offered with Online Certificate Course on Human Rights.
- Participation Certificates for all the participants.
- Send the entries to [email protected]
- Your video should have relevant content and clarity. You will be judged on movie making skills and likes on the video (the video will be uploaded on Knowledge Steez’s YouTube channel).
- The results will be announced in the last week of June.
- For further details, refer the brochure
- Visit Here
Deadline for the submission of entries is 30th May 2018.