Smart India Hackathon 2018 is an initiative to support Digital India by our Hon’ Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Smart India Hackathon is a non-stop digital product development competition where problems are posed to technology students for innovative solutions. It harnesses creativity & expertise in students. It builds a funnel for ‘Startup India’ campaign, providing opportunities to citizens for innovative solutions to India’s daunting problems.
Eligibility for Student Team members –
Technical students from AICTE/UGC/IIT/NIT/other govt. approved Institutions.
6 students per team is mandatory.
All team members must be currently studying in the same Institution but could be from different academic levels (Click Here to know how to form a valid team).
Team members could be from any of the technology streams/MCA/streams like Computer Science, MSc Electronics or equivalent.
For more information on eligibility, read Terms & Conditions
- Note – Preferences will be given to entries from Northeast while selecting between 2 similar ideas.
Prizes for the top winners under different categories are:
- 1st prize – Rs. 100,000.
- 1st runner up – Rs. 75,000.
- 2nd runner up – Rs. 50,000.
- All participating team members should begin their team registration process by downloading Smart India Hackathon SIH App from Google Play Store.
- The registration must be done by the Team Leader only. Click on MyGov to register. Registration on both the platforms should be completed.
- Create a login Id for your team.
- Fill all the required fields.
- Submit your ideas (as a PPT) in the Prescribed format
- For more information on Smart India Hackaton 2018, visit the Website
The last date to submit your ideas is 16th December 2017.