Innovation is the driver of growth in the rural and urban economy as it amplifies economic activity, employment generation and improves quality of life. India’s rural innovators are capable of extraordinary inventions. Despite constraints, many of them have succeeded in creating indigenous products with frugal resources. About 70% of the population resides in rural areas, the scope of innovations in the farm as well as non‐farm activities in is huge and can act as a engine of growth for the rural economy. With increased penetration of smartphones and cost internet services, rural business has immense potential.
The government of India is going to launch AGRI‐UDAAN Food and Agribusiness Accelerator 2.0 programme which will promote innovation and entrepreneurship in agriculture. This will boost entrepreneurship and startups among rural youth.
- Pan India no restrictions
- Showcase your Product or innovation to the Ten thousand plus delegates along with the Chief Minister of Punjab
- Acess to the targeted Audience
- Communication Technology tools for scaling up their projects
- Networking for Policy, Advocacy, and Agribusiness with Rural Youth
- Fostering entrepreneurial mindset of Punjab’s rural youth by providing information, coaching and mentoring on entrepreneurial activities
- Facilitating the access of rural entrepreneurs and startups to funding/incentives for the start‐up of their entrepreneurial activities
- Mentoring opportunities by the Incubators that are accessible to young entrepreneurs to foster innovation and encourage mobility into sectors with higher profit potential
- Special emphasis to encourage female entrepreneurship in Punjab
Deadline: April 5th 2018
- To showcase your product or innovation at the expo go to the official website and register over there it costs around ten thousand INR.
- If you are an underprivileged rural entrepreneur working for the betterment of the farmers or rural entrepreneurship fill in the below-mentioned form
Official website: http://chalostartkare.com/