Here comes a great opportunity for the young professionals who have a passion for supporting the development of the next generation of leaders. Hit the Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute and Harvard University collaborated Crossroads Emerging Leader Program 2018.
The Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute’s second Annual Crossroads Program is a fully-funded career development opportunity for students from Asia, the Middle East and Africa. This is a great opportunity for the students who are the first in their families to attend college and also for the ones who may be facing challenging financial and social circumstances.
The 2018 program will run from 23rd – 28th September 2018 at the DIFC academy of the Dubai international financial centre, Dubai, UAE. The leading members of the Harvard University will teach an intensive and multidisciplinary curriculum. This program is a collaboration with the Mittal Institute and the Harvard business school club of the Gulf cooperation council (GCC).
- Open for Indian citizens.
- The first member of a family – or the first generation within a family – to attend college.
- Must be 18-24 years old.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- The candidate should currently be enrolled as an undergraduate in a college, can provide proof they begin undergraduate studies in Fall 2018, OR a recent graduate from a college (within three years).
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- Must be able to travel to an Air Arabia destination city.
- Free – the program will cover the costs of international travel, board, lodging and class materials.
- Can act as a catalyst in the developing world.
- Great opportunity in collaborating with aspirants from around the globe.
- The program enables in building up knowledge in interdisciplinary subjects.
- It can give a good boost to your career.
- For more information, visit the Website
- Follow the Instructions to apply.
- To apply online, click Here
- Read the Facts
The last date to apply is 30th June 2018, 11:59 pm EST.