TJIYLC brings together leaders from different walks of life and serves as a point of confluence for young professionals, students, innovators, and policymakers to come together and build consensus around SDGs and other critical development agenda.
The cross-cutting theme for TJIYLC 2019 is “The Gandhian Path To Sustainability & Innovation”. TJIYLC 2019 will facilitate a process that strengthens effective youth participation in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of various global issues, related to the process of defining the future global development framework from a Gandhian perspective.
Deadline : November, 10th, 2018.
Selections on first come first serve basis. International applicants advised to apply by November 1st, 2018.
- Passionate about Sustainable Development Goals, Willing and motivated to work together with other young people through involving in active dialogue, debate and action planning.
- Age 18-30
- Having working a knowledge of the English language.
- Delegates acquire first-hand experience in leadership, join a lasting global leadership network and build a platform to tackle current critical issues.
- Participation certificates for training, workshops, and action planning on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Accommodation, food, and local transportation (within Hyderabad).
- Visit the TJIYLC website (Link provided below) and fill the registration form before the deadline