Cambridge Assessment English in partnership with TCS iON (a unit of Tata Consultancy Services) is set to offer certifications in Business English. The Business English qualifications are being offered for institutions and learners across India.
Cambridge English is known for its unique ways of teaching and assessing. The online assessment format is designed to help the candidates assess their Business English at an international level. These globally endorsed Business Certificates consists of three English language qualifications for international business. It comprises BEC preliminary (B1 Level), BEC Vantage (B2 Level) and BEC Higher (C1 Level). TCS iON is offering best-in-class online learning repositories, communities and assessments to help candidates.
- This is an open platform for students and candidates looking for opportunities in business world within India or abroad.
- There are no prerequisites for taking this assessment.
- The certifications help candidates in increasing their career opportunities in top corporations.
- Provides an easy path for getting into World’s reputed B-Schools.
- Certificate accepted by 20,000+ organizations across the world.
- Stands as a globally recognized certificate that is valid for lifetime.
- Work-focused English language skills can be enhanced.
- Students aspiring to be proficient in English for higher studies
- Job Seekers aspiring to increase their chances of recruitment in top firms.
- Working professionals aspiring to enhance their work-focussed communication skills.
- A candidate can register on the TCS learning hub online platform.
- Assessment will be focused on –
- Part A – Reading (Computer Based Test)
- Part B – Writing (Computer Based Test)
- Part C – Listening (Computer Based Test)
- Part D – Speaking (Face-to-Face Speaking Test)
- The candidate is guided by experts throughout and mock tests are also available to instill confidence in the learners.
- The first preliminary test will be held on 8th September 2018 and the registrations have commenced for the aspirants. The final round, C1 Business Higher level is to be held on 14th December 2018.
- For Further details of Cambridge Assessment Format, Visit Cambridge Assessment English
Registrations for 8th September 2018 exam have commenced.