Here is an opportunity for bike riders to grab! Harley-Davidson Summer Internship calls out for candidates interested in marketing courses with a share of creativity and talent to take great photos and videos.
The Milwaukee-based, world’s trending motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson offers free motorcycles to interns, teaches them how to ride and compensates them for their travels and pays them to discover freedom on the open road. All that the riders have to do is attend Harley-Davidson events, experience motorcycle culture and share their experiences on social media. The interns are allowed to keep motorcycles for themselves only if they succeed in passing H-D Riding Academy Course and obtain motorcycle endorsement within the specified time period according to Harley-Davidson’s regulations. This 12-week internship will give hands-on experience in integrated marketing communications, allowing you to take on the world with your views on freedom that you represent in your content as to fulfill the mission to grow the sport of motorcycling.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older and should be aspiring a career in social media.
- Junior or Senior level college students or graduates looking for a career in social media.
- This demands a full-time commitment from the candidate and the selected ones will enter into a specialised services agreement with the H-D Motor Company.
- The candidate should be able to put their content creatively on social media platforms.
- Represent the company as a brand enthusiast.
- Get Riding Academy vouchers.
- You’ll get to keep a bike.
- You will be paid to discover motorcycle culture
- Even if the candidate is not totally familiar with the driving skills, there will be teaching sessions.
- This is an opportunity to grab for adventure-hungry souls – experience the open road along with the opportunity to attend Harley-Davidson events and meetings based out in the US.
- The participant should go through the job description on the Harley-Davidson Website
- The participant needs to put forth his/her thoughts on Freedom and he/she can make a video, write an essay, create a photo collage and can explore any other creative ways to represent the idea.
- Send the entries to [email protected]
The last date for submission of entries is 11th May 2018, 11:59 pm.