UNESCO/ISEDC is co-sponsoring a fellowship program to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Sustainable and Renewable Energy Sources. The training activities included in the fellowship are tenable in specialized institutions of Russian Federation. The medium of instruction will be English. The fellowship is from 1st October to 26th October 2018.
The candidates may choose the following fields of study, which are aligned with UNESCO’s objectives and program priorities:
- Renewable energy.
- Energy and sustainable development.
- Ecological management of energy resources.
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation.
- Open for Indian citizens.
- Applicant should have a B.Sc or B.A in Economics.
- Proficiency in English.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Exemption from paying tuition fees for the entire duration of studies or training.
- Fellows will undertake studies/training under the supervisor or study director that will be provided by the host institution.
- The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a monthly basis, in local currency.
- Health insurance.
- UNESCO will cover the cost of the round-trip international travel.
- UNESCO will pay a one-time travel allowance amounting to US$100 prior to the fellow’s departure for the Russian Federation.
- All applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed with the following attachments in duplicate.
- The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form.
- 6 photographs.
- Certified photocopies of Diplomas.
- Certificate of English Language proficiency.
- For those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination form must be completed by a recognized physician.
- Each invited Member State is requested to nominate not more than 2 candidates.
- Selected fellows must obtain their entry visa from Russian Federation Embassies or Consulates in their country prior to their departure.
- Register Here to apply.
- For more information visit the Website
The last date for applying is 3rd April 2018.