Women Scientist Scheme-C (WOS-C) is one of the components of Women Scientist Scheme, a flagship program of KIRAN Division of Department of Science & Technology (DST). It is now inviting applications for one year on-the-job training in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Indian women with minimum age of 27 years and maximum 45 years.
- Applicants must have minimum qualification of Master of Science or Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- Women in permanent position as well as those who have already undergone training (partially or fully) in any of the earlier batches are NOT eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will be placed as interns and following will be awarded:
- For M.Sc in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech/MBBS or equivalent degree -Rs. 20,000/- pm
- For M.Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree -Rs. 25,000/- pm
- For PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree-Rs. 30,000/- pm
- During training, candidates undergo orientation program on IPR at New Delhi for one month
- Fill the online application form here
- An on-line examination will be conducted
- Based on exam merit, candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
- For more details visit Website
Last date to apply is 18th January,2018