Merit-cum-Means Linked Financial Assistance Scheme for pursuing higher education in State Universities of Delhi initiated by Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Delhi is now open for applications to enhance better quality higher education for meritorious and economically weaker sections of the society.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate program in any of the Delhi State Public Universities or Colleges/Institutes affiliated to it.
- Candidate must have scored an aggregate percentage of 60%. A relaxation of 5% in the aggregate percentage of marks will be allowed to SC/ST category students.
- For candidates who are beneficiary under National Food Security Scheme & possess the Card issued under the Scheme will receive 100% financial assistance.
- For candidates whose family income is upto Rs. 2.50 lakh p.a and does not fall under the above category will receive 50% financial assistance.
- For candidates whose family income is above Rs. 2.50 lakh p.a but not exceeding Rs. 6 lakh p.a will receive 25% financial assistance.
- Register first.
- Hardcopy of your online application along with uploaded documents must be submitted to the concerned College/Institute/University.
- Attach the following documents:
1. Copy of Marksheet or Certificate of having passed class XII or qualifying examination.
2. Certificate related to SC/ST Category.
3. Aadhar Card details & copy of Passbook.
4. Copy of valid annual family income certificate.
5. All previous mark sheets/certificates from concerned University/Institution of the current program.
6. A declaration by the student, as per Format at Annexure-“A”
- Read Facts
- Visit the Website for more information.
The last date to apply is 31st December 2017.