The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) administered by World Learning is now inviting applications to provide a scholarship for 1 semester to outstanding undergraduate students from all around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development and cultural enrichment.
- Candidates over 18 years of age.
- Citizen of UGRAD participating countries – for India, currently residing there.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any University and has at least 1 semester remaining after the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- Completed secondary education in India.
- Command in written and spoken English.
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2018 or January 2019.
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program.
- Committed to return to their home country (India) after the completion of the program.
- A fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural and leadership competencies for students.
- Enhance students’ academic knowledge as well as professional skills which are essential to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Develop students’ better understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities to the students in order to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
- Fill the online application Here
- Follow Guidelines to fill the online application form.
- You can also apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in India.
- For more details visit the Website
The last date to apply is 1st January 2018, 3:30 am IST OR 31st December 2017, 5 pm Eastern Time.