James Dyson Award is an International design award that celebrates and encourages the next generation to create new innovations. It is currently open to present design engineering students. It is conducted by James Dyson Foundation, James Dyson’s charitable trust.
- Current engineering, product and industrial design students
- Students graduated in engineering in last 4 years
- If a team, the leader should have studied engineering
- Team members should have taken one semester in UG or PG programme
- Name as an inventor
- Significant cash prize
- Media exposure
- Confidence to launch own business
- Create an invention that can solve a problem
- Go to the website and register in the following link. register
- Image and video of functioning of model is required
- The entries closes on July 11th.
- The national level winners announced on September 19th
- October 17th- Dyson engineer’s shortlist
- International winner announced on November 14th.