ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Council for Transforming India (CTI Organization) is a youth run Non-Governmental and Non-for-Profit
Organization based in Telangana with the motto of promoting ideas and ideals for holistic development of Nation.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
On the occasion of 150
th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Council for Transforming India is conducting a
National Essay Contest themed on Gandhian Perspective of Development to promote and develop the ability of
youth to think on relevance of his principles and ideology in current society. We encourage the participant’s freedom
to analyze and convey their thoughts on the same.
The theme for the essay contest shall be “Gandhian Perspective of Development” with a special focus on the
relevance of his principles and ideology. The topics must be chosen from/inspired by his life.
· The contest is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in any discipline from a
recognized University/ College/ Institute in India.
· Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
· Co-authorship by a maximum of 2 people is permitted.
· Registration for the contest shall be free of cost.
· Word limit – 3000-5000 words
· Essay submitted should only be medium of English.
· All submissions should be strictly related to the theme.
· The copyrights of all the submissions shall be the organization for further publications.
· The essay must be submitted through the Google form link mentioned below in pdf/word format latest
by 15th September 2019.
Essay Files can be Submitted at bit.ly/CTI-Gandhi150Essays
(Click on the Link or Copy paste the Link Text in your browser or Type the URL in your Browser – Case Sensitive)
Top five entries shall be awarded Gandhi Merchandise worth 10k
Top 10 entries shall be awarded a certificate of merit
Participation certificate in essay competition shall be awarded, via email, to all the participants upon the successful submission of essay meeting the submission criteria.
Launch of contest: August 9 2019(Quit India Day)
Last date for essay submission: September 15 2019
Declaration of results: October 2 2019(Gandhi Jayanthi)
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: +91 8340903849
Follow us on Facebook for regular updates: www.facebook.com/CouncilforTransformingIndia