Rotary Peace Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for the students to study at Rotary Centres and become the catalysts of peace and development. These open the wider scope of being employed at governmental organisations, NGOs, military, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
– Proficiency in English
– Commitment towards international understanding and peace
– Leadership skills
– Bachelor’s degree of at least three years in related full- time or part-time work for acquiring Master’s degree.
– Related full time or volunteer work for five years for those acquiring Certificate degree.
The following will not be eligible for Master’s degree program-
– Active rotary members and employees
– Relatives of rotary members like the spouses, lineal descendants, spouses of lineal descendants, or ancestors of any living person in these categories
– Former Rotary members (within 36 months of resignation).
Recipients of Rotary Global Grants Scholarships – Can only apply post three years of the completion of the scholarship.
Recipients of Rotary Peace Fellows – Can only apply for master’s program after three years of the completion of their certificate program.
Recipients of Rotary Peace Fellows – Can apply for the certificate program after waiting for five years after the completion of their master’s degree.
The applications will be opened from 31st May – 1st July, 2019.
Review the Application guidelines and submit your application at https://rotary.embark.com/auth/login
For further queries, visit the official website at https://my.rotary.org/en/peace-fellowship-application.