Tata education and development trust – a philanthropic affiliate of India’s Tata group offers a $25 million to provide financial aid for undergraduate students. Ratan Tata is a Cornell trustee and chairman of Tata sons, the holding company of Tata group.
– Should be a Citizen of India
– Must have attended secondary school in India
– Should have admission to Cornell as undergrad student
– Should be in need of financial aid
Qualified students in
– College of architecture, art and planning
– College of engineering
– The applied economics and management major
– Biological science major
– Physical science major
– Social science major
– Full fund till the completion of programme
– Apply for financial aid by completing the financial aid application process for international students.
– Complete the profile in CSS:
– The code for Cornell is 2098.
– 1st of November 2019