TJIYLC – 2019 invites applications from young leaders for the TJ India-Youth Fellowship – a robust youth leadership immersion program with unequaled opportunities to work with and learn from leading institutions in diplomacy, development, policy, and education while honing skills in communication, innovation, problem solving and management techniques.
- Age: 18 to 30
- Young Entrepreneurs: If you are a young leader who started or led an NGO, a startup organization, or an initiative/campaign that contributes towards a Sustainable development Goal.
- A rising leader: If you are a youth leader with proven leadership skills and a desire to to bring about a positive change in the world.
- “A youth leader at an “Inflection Point”: A leader who is on the threshold of achieving success, in the stated area of work.
- A Silent Protagonist: Leaders whose work has hitherto not received large-scale public attention, but who have contributed immensely their society and are known in their local community. They have a proven track record of success and high moral commitment to the social good.
- All travel and accommodation.
- Leadership education and exposure immersion where the Fellows will get the opportunity to interact with some of the leading figures of the Indian government, non-profit, and business sectors.
- Exposure visits to select organizations working on cutting-edge practices and ideas.
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best educators of the world.