Nanyang Technology University in Singapore is now inviting applications for the Commonwealth Scholarship for outstanding international students who seek to take admissions as a full-time candidate pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at the University.
- Candidates who are from any Commonwealth countries except Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)/Honours (Distinction) or equivalent.
- The candidate must have been offered admission to a full-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program by research.
- Candidate must not hold any other scholarship or paid employment.
- A monthly stipend of S$2000.
- Scholars in the Ph.D program may be eligible for an additional stipend of up to $500 per month upon passing the Ph.D Qualifying Examination (QE).
- Annual tuition fee will also be covered.
- Apply for this scholarship by filling the “Application for Scholarship” section in your Application form
- Upload the Supporting documents
- The first intake will commence from August 2018 onwards.
- For more details visit the Website
The last date to apply is 31st January 2018 for August session.