Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) presents a scholarship scheme called Dr. Radha Krishnan’s Merit Cum Means Scholarship to the shortlisted students amongst the students who have passed their matriculation or 10+2 exam in March 2017 conducted by HPBOSE.
The duration of this scholarship is 1 year. The total number of scholarship is 14 each for Class 10 and Class 12. However, it may be increased or decreased by the Trust.
- Students should have passed his/her Class 10 (matric) or Class 12 in March 2017 from HPBOSE.
- Students whose family income from all sources sums up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- Students who got 65% or above in his/her matric or Class 12 for meritorious and needy students.
- Students who got 50% or above in his/her matric or Class 12 for differently abled candidates.
- 10% scholarships are reserved for differently abled candidates (deaf, mute, blind and disabled).
- Students who had completed Class 10 will get an amount of Rs. 2700 per annum.
- Students who had completed Class 12 will get an amount of Rs. 3000 per annum.
- Please go through the Guidelines. Take a print out of Annexure-II and Annexure-III i.e, page 4 and 5 from the pdf.
- Fill and send the application form to – Section Officer, Plus Two-1, H.P Board of School Education, Dharamshala District, Kangra-176213.
- Read the Notification in Hindi.
- Visit the Website
The last date to reach your application is 29th January 2018.