The Global Trade Leader Development Program 2018 administered by the Hinrich Foundation is inviting passionate applicants for Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies at Baptis University, Hong Kong. The program offers candidates who are interested in international trade with a unique education and career combined opportunity in various business related fields.
- Open for Indian citizens.
- Must have valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- 5+ years of work experience after graduation by the time of application.
- Have at least 1 undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or any relevant fields.
- Candidates will receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
- Practical work experience between studies.
- A well-designed internship for 12 months.
- A job after completing the course.
- International exposure and improvement of soft skills.
- Travel regionally and participate in annual training.
- Recieve membership in Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association.
- Documents required for application must include –
- Cover letter
- English certification
- Academic record and degree
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay on “How will the work integrated learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
- Register Here to apply.
- Read the Flyer
- For more information send an email to [email protected]
- Visit the Website
The last date for applying is 31st March 2018.