The University of Warwick is inviting applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition with an aim to ensure that as many academically outstanding students from around the world are able to study here.
- This scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must be applying for a Ph.D at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018.
- Apply in any discipline offered at Warwick.
- Applicants must be ‘overseas’ student for fees purposes.
- Students currently enrolled in Ph.D or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration.
25 students will be awarded with –
- Full payment of overseas tuition fees.
- Maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates.
- 3.5 years of funding or may vary accordingly.
- If you are a 1st year student of Ph.D or applied before 1st August 2017 apply Here and go through the Guidelines
- New applicants apply Here. Go through Application checklist
- Read PGR Ranking criteria and Guidance notes
- Some departments have earlier deadlines – check the information for each course.
- For more details visit the Webpage
The deadline for applications is 19th January 2018, 23:59 pm GMT.
The application deadline is 31st July 2018 for courses that start in September 2018.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by 2nd February 2018.