Loch law is now inviting applications for Loch Law Scholarship Program 2017-18 with an aim to help students pursue their education without any stress of managing debts. Write a 100% original essay with relevant data sources to participate.
This scholarship is open to all students who are –
- Enrolled in any full-time or part-time law program of any university across the world.
- An applicant can make only 1 submission.
- An applicant under the age of 18 years will be disqualified.
- Only 1 winner will be awarded $500/ £350.
- Student to whom the scholarship is awarded is free to use this money towards his/her education-related expenses.
- To apply, write an essay in a word document (max.1500 words) on any 1 of the following topics –
- Explain why companies today need dedicated Employment Lawyers.
- Explain the challenges faced by Employers today.
- Explain the changing employment scenario (e.g. flexi-hours, paternity leave, etc.) and how employees need to stay informed to handle the same effectively.
- Save the file as ‘Your name_LLScholarship17-18’
- Avoid use of watermarks.
- Email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Scholarship Program 2017-18’ with –
- Your full name
- Passport size photo
- Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
- Proof of Enrollment
- Your contact details (include your email ID) to reach you if you are awarded the scholarship
- For more details visit the Webpage
The winner will be declared on 1st September 2018, 11:00 am (GMT).
The last date to apply is 1st August 2018, 5:29 am (IST).