Modi Foundation works towards empowering individuals by helping them develop their basic education and essential learning to the children and health care to all. Siksha Abhiyan is a scholarship program for all category of students studying in any school for higher studies in all disciplines and subjects in India. These merit scholarships will vary according to different conditions and the marks obtained in his/her score in Siksha Abhiyan exam.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals and studying in a recognized Indian school/Board with a consistent attendance and good academic record.
- Students in the Board classes and awaiting results can also apply.
- Eligible for class VIII- XII studying students.
- Selected scholars might qualify for gift award.
- Scholarships range from 5% to 100% fee waiver based on the eligibility and excellence of the student. The scholarships are offered only on Tuition fee.
- This scholarship consists of fee concession, fee discount and fee waiver.
For class VIII-XII studying students, both Hindi and English are available.
- Total number of questions – 90
- Total Marks – 360
- Duration – 2 hours. No negative marking.
- 90 MCQs – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Mental Ability, Current Affairs, English and Hindi. Check Syllabus
- Apply Here by providing appropriate details.
- Pay the examination fee of Rs. 400.
- At the time of submitting the completed applications, candidates need to submit relevant documents – Check Here
- After the initial screening of applications, candidates are shortlisted for an interview in person by subject experts.
- The final selection is based on the Siksha Abhiyan entrance test that is held in various centers in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West U.P
- Contact +91-7060020168, +91-7088812779 or email to [email protected]
- Visit the Website
The exam will be held on 29th April 2018 (Sunday), 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
The result will be declared in May 2018.