The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate (JJ/WBGSP) is offering a scholarship program open to professionals with relevant experience applying for a Master’s degree in the development field. The Government of Japan solely funds the JJ/WBGSP. The JJ/WBGSP will cover many of the costs that come with studying abroad and in return recipients commit to returning to their home country to contribute to its economic and social development.
The eligibility criteria will be provided in the application guidelines for the particular call that you are applying for.
- Open to Indian citizens.
- Not hold dual citizenship with a developed country.
- Be of sound health.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree which was obtained at least 3 years prior to the application deadline.
- Have 3 or more years of work experience in a development related field which was completed after receiving the bachelor’s degree.
- Have an unconditional offer for at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred or partner master’s degree programs.
- JJ/WBGSP scholarship will cover tuition fees, air tickets and health insurance.
- JJ/WBGSP scholars will receive a monthly amount to contribute towards living expenses and a travel allowance.
- The program helps to transform the applicant’s country and positively impacting future generations.
- Helps in providing mid-career options.
To apply for a JJ/WBGSP preferred program scholarship you will need to hold –
- An unconditional offer for a master’s program at one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred or partner programs.
- Applicants must complete the JJ/WBGSP scholarship online application form, attaching 2 professional references.
- Please note that all documents must be submitted through the online application form.
- Any documents sent through other means such as via email or post will not be considered.
- Applicants who send more than 1 scholarship application will be disqualified.
- Register Here to apply.
- For more information visit the Website
The last date for applying is 12th April 2018.