A world of opportunity (AWOO) foundation, a registered charitable trust invites application for scholarship to the students of economically weaker families. It offers opportunity to the student who aspire for higher education. It aims to empower underprivileged students and educate the future citizens. In addition, it enables talent to meet opportunities. The foundation will announce scholarship for the year 2017-18 by February 2018.
- Students studying at Undergraduate or Postgraduate levels.
- Students in professional and livelihood-focused courses can apply.
- Meritorious students from low-income backgrounds.
- Helps deserving students from lower-income families to pursue their dream of higher education.
- Facilitate higher education and skill development through scholarship.
- It transforms the lives of deserving young students.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Fill the Application Form correctly including your personal and course details.
- Also, mention in detail the academic fee and living expenses.
- You can save it as a draft in case you want to fill later, login again using email id and date of birth.
- Click on “preview” to check before final submission.
- Click on “submit”. You can print a copy for your record before you submit the application.
- You will get an email asking for login using email id and date of birth. Login your application dashboard and upload the following documents – Class Xth, XIIth and current semester marksheet, Institution admission letter, Course fee receipt for 2017-18.
- Upload zipped file of multiple documents. Follow Instructions
- You can follow the same procedure for scholarship Renewal form.
- For any queries email to [email protected]
- Visit the Website
The last date to apply is 30th November 2018.