InnoTrek‘s 5th edition is an invite-only delegation of Indian startups to visit Silicon Valley to learn, connect and inspired by the world’s oldest and most successful technology ecosystem. InnoTrek 2018 will cover talks, workshops, expert round-tables, corporate visits, networking sessions with successful US entrepreneurs, TiECON and much more – from 29th April 2018 to 5th May 2018 in San Francisco.
- Software product startups with a global market focus.
- Early and growth stage companies.
- Companies with demonstrable traction, funding and potential will be given preference.
- The shortlisted tech startups will be a part of a week-long program which offers opportunities to engage/interact with global giants and gain knowledge from top entrepreneurs.
- The startups will also learn to scale up globally and form alliances for competitive advantage.
- Present your company in Silicon Valley to VCs and angel investors.
- Visit tech campuses such as Google, Facebook, IBM and Amazon.
- Attend TiE Silicon Valley‘s flagship annual conference.
- First, fill the online form from Here
- Once you apply, a formal invitation will be sent to the shortlisted companies with another link to provide registration details. Please note that at the time of registration, you’ll need to pay the delegate fee.
- For more information, visit the Website
The last date to apply is 27th January 2018.