Department of Biotechnology (DBT) is catering to applications from Biotech students for hands-on 6 months training in biotech companies and requisitions from the Biotech companies for providing training. This is an excellent opportunity for Biotech students to acquire practical skills and experience working on projects alongside industry experts.
- B.E /B.Tech /M.Sc /M. Tech /M.V.Sc./MBA in Biotechnology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Bio-process Technology, General/Agricultural/Industrial/Marine/Medical/Pharmaceutical/Environmental/Plant/Food/Animal Biotechnology from Indian recognised universities with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade completed in the year 2017 or 2018 are eligible.
- Candidates will be selected based on an online test (conducted at centres across India) followed by an interview.
- During the training, a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month will be paid to trainees and a bench fee will be paid to companies to cover expenses towards training,
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be paid two-way travelling expenses equivalent to 2nd class (sleeper) train fare by the shortest route, on the production of tickets.
- The training will be implemented by Biotech Consortium India.
- Online registrations will start on 4th July 2017
- Send the following documents to Mr. Manoj Gupta, Manager, Biotech Consortium
India, 5th-floor Anuvrat Bhavan, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi-110002 by speed post/courier –
- A demand draft of Rs. 500 as the application fee. Write your application id, name, date of birth and mobile no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- A hard copy of the system generated acknowledgment and application form submitted online.
- Self-attested copy of final marksheet showing the cumulative percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA. For students appearing in the final examination in 2018, submit a signed certificate from your Head of the Department in the format available on the website.
- For more details and to fill the application form, visit the Website
- Send an email to [email protected] for queries.
The last date to apply is 20th May 2018.